rendering scene on a card different from the one displaying

Mischa Baars mjbaars1977.backup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 08:32:13 UTC 2024

Hi test,

And I found this for you:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/9/html/getting_started_with_the_gnome_desktop_environment/remotely-accessing-an-individual-application-wayland_getting-started-with-the-gnome-desktop-environment

I just tested it here and it works. I can run a Wayland server application
on a Wayland client.

Regards,
Mischa.