Regarding X.Org Endless Vacation of Code (EVoC)-Mentor

Ojus Chugh ojuschugh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:36:13 UTC 2024

Hello Everyone,

Greetings!

I hope you are doing well.

I am Ojus, a final-year IT student. Recently, I discovered EVoC as an
open-source enthusiast, and I'm deeply interested in participating in this
program. However, I am new to this and am looking for a mentor to guide me
through EVoC for a project related to mesa. I would appreciate any ideas or
projects for this program, as I am open to learning new skills and facing
new challenges.

Here is my GitHub ID: https://github.com/ojuschugh1

Could you please guide me on the next steps? I am eager to work under my
mentor's guidance. I would appreciate it if anyone could become my mentor
and assist me in this endeavor.

Thank you in advance for your assistance :D

I eagerly await your response. I hope I can be of help to someone in any
way ;)

Thanks for your help and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Ojus