[Mesa-stable] 9.2 branch candidate pushed (for 9.2.4 release tomorrow)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Nov 26 18:46:04 PST 2013

I just pushed out an updated 9.2 branch which I believe includes all of
the commits already on master that have been nominated for 9.2.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

As you can see from the shortlog below, there are just 4 bug fixes here,
and then a large series to improve the state of the freedreno driver,
(which apparently wasn't compiling at all as of 9.2.3).

This branch does not introduce any new regressions according to a piglit
run on my laptop, (and fixes 6 "alpha-blending" tests of
EXT_framebuffer_multisample). If I don't hear of any failure reports
From anyone else, I plan to make the 9.2.4 release from this branch
about 24 hours from now.

-Carl

Brian Paul (1):
      st/mesa: fix GL_FEEDBACK mode inverted Y coordinate bug

Paul Berry (2):
      i965: Fix vertical alignment for multisampled buffers.
      glsl: Fix lowering of direct assignment in lower_clip_distance.

Tapani Pälli (1):
      mesa: enable GL_TEXTURE_LOD_BIAS set/get

Rob Clark (17):
      freedreno/a3xx: fix color inversion on mem->gmem restore
      freedreno/a3xx: fix viewport on gmem->mem resolve
      freedreno: add debug option to disable scissor optimization
      freedreno: update register headers
      freedreno/a3xx: some texture fixes
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: fix CMP
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: handle saturate on dst
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: use max_reg rather than file_count
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: cat4 cannot use const reg as src
      freedreno: fix segfault when no color buffer bound
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: make compiler errors more useful
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: bit of re-arrange/cleanup
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: fix SGT/SLT/etc
      freedreno/a3xx: don't leak so much
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: better const handling
      freedreno/a3xx/compiler: handle sync flags better
      freedreno: updates for msm drm/kms driver