[Mesa-stable] [pull 10.2] backport more freedreno fixes plus on xa fix

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jul 7 12:43:15 PDT 2014

Rob Clark <robdclark at gmail.com> writes:
> If you wanted to squash, then it would be the following patch to
> squash them into.

Thanks. I might go ahead and do that this time around, (and trust myself
not to break anything with this last-minute change before the release).

> ok, well now that I know what to do..

Thanks for listening.

> I guess next time if there is much squashing needed, I can give you a
> branch, otherwise a list of commit-ids?  Or you would you just prefer
> list of commit-ids plus instructions about what to squash?

Yes. I think a list of commit IDs is ideal, then augmented with any
additional instructions necessary, (such as squashing, or a pointer to a
particular backport patch if you know something won't pick cleanly,
etc.).

Thanks again.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com