[Mesa-stable] Transition for me to take over the 10.2 branch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Jun 10 11:49:34 PDT 2014

Now that 10.2 (and 10.2.1) have been released, I'll plan to take over
the maintenance of the 10.2 branch, (with the intent of releasing 10.2.2
simultaneously with the last 10.1 release, 10.1.6, in two weeks).

One question I have for Ian, (or anyone else, really), is if there are
any patches that you have been tracking as candidates for the 10.2
branch but that were not applied.

Obviously, I'll pick up anything that gets merged to master with a "CC:
mesa-stable" in its commit message, (the ./bin/get/pick-list.sh script
finds all of those). But if anything else was nominated out-of-band, I
want to ensure I don't miss anything.

As usual, my current queue of mesa stable patches can be seen here:

	http://cworth.org/~cworth/mesa-stable-queue/

My current setup doesn't allow for separate views of multiple stable
branches, but that's a short-lived problem, so I'll probably just switch
that view from 10.1 to 10.2 soon.

Thanks,

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com