[Mesa-stable] Notes from the stable-branch maintainer

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Mar 4 16:00:46 PST 2014

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
> But there are a number of patches that haven't made the cut in my first
> pass, (the authors of which are all CCed here). Some of these simply
> failed to cherry-pick cleanly.

Ilia was kind enough to point out that my list includes patches that
were nominated only for the 10.1 branch and not for the 10.0 branch.

That was my fault. I neglected to update my patch-picking script after
the 10.1 branch was created.

Once I fix that, I imagine a number of the misbehaving patches will
simply disappear from the queue. So sorry about that noise.

I still will follow up if I need any help or guidance on patches that
really were nominated for the 10.0 branch.

-Carl