[Mesa-stable] RadeonSI 10.6 candidates

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:39:50 PDT 2015

Hi Emil,

I'm nominating the attached patches for 10.6. They are quite big, but
they fix a lot of graphical corruption on SI cards, especially in
games from Valve (Portal, CS:GO, etc). I've checked with piglit that
there are no regressions.

There was a comment on Phoronix forums that this might fix about a
half of radeonsi bugs in the bugzilla. (I sincerely hope that's true,
but I don't know)

Marek