[Mesa-users] documents for building mesa for mips...

suma s suma_s27 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 7 02:17:58 PST 2010

hai..
can anyone tell  me..  if there are any such documents which help me in building mesa for mips...i mean what are the sources packeges, where do i get them, how to build them for mips???
if any one knows.. plz letme know... i have built this mesa for  linux successfully... but now i want to build it for mips target but donno how to proceed with... iam new for this and expecting ur help to proceed further...
i tried downloadin mesa-7.7.1 and configuring it as ./configure --prefix=/usr/target --build=mipsel-linux --with-x=no... configure was done but stuck in building..i have also set the CC flags..so plz let me know.. if there are any such documents that cen help me in building mesa for MIPS..
 thanks in advance