[Mesa-users] eglInitialize

Alberich de megres alberich2k5 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:26:08 PST 2010

I found my error, I compiled a kernel and forgot some kms options. So
now i can get a DRMDisplay

But, now I got a different problem:
I can set a mode, using drm. And I set up the minimun so i should be
able to clean the backgound (or the buffer) to white and see the
screen on white. But what i really get is weird things like lots of
columns...

Is there some place where i can read about drm+egl? My init code is
barely copy+paste from wayland..

I attached the code, don't blame me for the code (copy+paste stuff)
i'm only trying to understand how drm+egl works so i can create one by
my own.

thanks!