[Mesa-users] linux-fbdev

Jamie Amendolagine jamie.amendolagine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 21:36:14 PDT 2010

Ah. I'll try compiling qemu from source to see what options there are etc --
it looks like there is a kms option and maybe qemu from the ubuntu repo is
not enabling it...
If I can not get that to work, is there a best way to get
mesa/egl/ogles-1/2/ovg working without X11? Even in software mode?

Jamie