[Mesa-users] Newest Mesa error

Serg . gihjer at mail.ru
Tue Oct 5 23:46:08 PDT 2010

Thank you for your advice!
I found this bug already submitted:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Mesa&content=builtin_function.cpp+error+ISO+C%2B%2B+forbids+braced-groups+within+expressions

Unfortunatelly "configure" and "Makefile" has no options like "ansi" and "pedantic".
Only direct call g++ with all options.

I am not exactly sure about stuff I really need, but I make most common binary form distribution for fast install operating system with typical applications from custom live DVD to i386-like computers with wide range of video cards - integrated Intel, discrete AGP Nvidia GeForce 2 MX/Pro/Ti, PCIE Radeon HD 3xxx.
Most modern computer is AMD Athlon X2 6000+, AMD 785G motherboard with integrated Radeon HD4200.
Unfortunatelly I have another bug, but dont know how to solve it.
Long time Googling is not successful :-(
On FreeBSD 8.1 I built Xorg from sources with all most freshest components (server, libraries, etc), DRM/DRI, Mesa3D 7.8.2, KDE 3.5 (because dislike KDE 4.x).
All fine, but OpenGL Xscreensavers works normally only with "software rasterizer".
Then I turn on Hardware OpenGL acceleration, screensavers works OK, but during terminate OpenGL-screensaver, X freezes and system unusable until reboot.
Via SSH-connection I run 'top' and see xserver quickly walks between CPU0/CPU1 and fully ignores any signals (TERM, KILL, etc).
I hope Mesa3D 7.9 helps.
Please point me correct place for discuss method to solve this bug.