[Mesa-users] ATI r300 (RV350) 'GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc' OpenGL extension

Евгений Минов minov_j at mail.ru
Sat Oct 16 04:30:14 PDT 2010

Good day.

I have ATI Radeon9600XT(RV350) card and I planed to use compressed DXT(DDS files) textures in my program but
i can't found 'GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc' extension in glxinfo output. Card is old, but i sure that it
must be supported.

I have tried to build Gallium3D driver but it's give me only 'GL_ARB_shading_language_120' support.
Tell me please,  do I something wrong configured, or this is not implemented yet by mesa? And, maybe, there
another way to load compressed texture? :)
If need, I'll post my glxinfo output.

Thanks for the help.