[Mesa-users] Unable to build Mesa 7.9 on Windows

tom fogal tfogal at alumni.unh.edu
Mon Oct 25 17:56:56 PDT 2010

Karl Schultz <karl.w.schultz at gmail.com> writes:
> Given Scons, does anyone have any thoughts/opinions on trying to keep
> the Visual Studio projects going for Mesa 7.9 and beyond?

Well, I'd say it'd be nice if they worked.  Python and Scons obviously
don't come natively and there's no package manager, so installing them
is kind of a pain, particularly just to /build/ Mesa, not just to use
it.

That said, I'm not offering to maintain them ;), so if they fall by the
wayside.. oh well.

-tom