[Mesa-users] 64 bit libGL & libOSMesa dylib issue.

dheeraj dheeru.rao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:50:02 PDT 2011

  Hi All,
            I have downloaded Mesa7.5.2 and built the libraries in 64
bit on MAC using make file. I used the following commands in the
terminal to build the libraries:

./configure --enable-64-bit
make

The libraries built without any problems but when I used them in my
application, nothing works. The function pointers are all loaded but
when I scale or rotate nothing happens.

But in a Windows machine, same version of mesa libraries are working fine.

Also, the libOSMesa.dylib is just 70Kb. Is this normal? Am i doing
anything wrong?

Thanks & Regards,
Dheeraj