[Mesa-users] About the current EGL & GLES 1.x implementation

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:39:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

Is there any document describing the current status of the EGL & GLES
1.x implementation for X11?

I've got already some code compiling and running but I'd like to have
a clear idea on the currently implemented feature set (w/ details if
possible, per driver?) and any future plan to beef it up. I'm looking
for information such as the blending modes of glBlendFunc(), lighting,
glTexEnvi() modes, texturing, supported formats for textures, etc.

Thanks,

-Ilyes