[Mesa-users] Setting anti-aliasing algorithm on software and Intel

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko at opensourcehacker.com
Fri Dec 2 16:56:47 PST 2011

Hi,

I'd like to know if and how it is possible to set AA mode on Intel
driver and software rendering backends. I'd like to see how no AA, 2x
AA and 4x AA affects the quality of my rendering.

Is this set with some external application, setting or environment
variable or some OpenGL command? As far as I know the driver can force
this parameter somehow.

I tried to pile-though documentation, but did not find anything related.

Cheers,
Mikko

--
Mikko Ohtamaa