[Mesa-users] [mesa-user] glsl_apps_compile.vcproj fails to build in mesa7.9~7.10

yaoyansi yaoyansi2 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jan 22 06:23:53 PST 2011

Hi, all
I am new to mesa. I download and unpack MesaLib-7.10.zip, open
MESA_ROOT\windows\VC8\mesa\mesa.sln and build it. But glsl_apps_compile.vcproj
fails to build. Then I check this project and find the source files contained in
glsl_apps_compile.vcproj does not exist at all.

This problem does not exist in MesaLib-7.8.2.zip, so it seems that the
glsl_apps_compile.vcproj is not updated.

Regards
yaoyansi