[Mesa-users] Unable to get GIT to work on Ubuntu Lucid

Julius Schwartzenberg julius at zgod.cjb.net
Fri Jun 17 16:16:32 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the latest GIT version of Mesa on my Ubuntu Lucid
system. I have an Intel G45 and I'd like to use DRI i965 driver.

The compilation succeeds without problems, but when I then try to run an
application, such as glxinfo, against the newly compiled Mesa, I get the
following error:
glxinfo: error while loading shared libraries: libGL.so.1: ELF load
command address/offset not properly aligned

I tried searching online what this messages means, but I couldn't find
much information. Could someone give me a hint on what I seem to be
doing wrong or maybe suggest a way to find more information about the
problem?

Thanks in advance,
Julius