[Mesa-users] Are Mesa libraries supported on a Leopard machine?

dheeraj dheeru.rao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 03:32:30 PDT 2011

Hi All,
         I have downloaded Mesa7.5 and built the libraries in 64
bit on MAC using make file. I used the following commands in the
terminal to build the libraries:

./configure --enable-64-bit
make

Now I loaded the libraries using*dlopen()*function on Snow Leopard. The libraries loaded without any problem. But the same libraries are not loading on Leopard machine.

Is there any configuration changes that needs to be done for loading the mesa libraries on Leopard?

Thanks,
Dheeraj.