[Mesa-users] need old version old mesa

Jethro Tull heavytull at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:41:43 PST 2012

I'm using LabVIEW for linux version 8.2, and it relies on libOSMesa.so.4.
My OS is slackware 13.37. It is shipped with mesa 7.?.?, but its libOSMesa when compiled does not suit for LabVIEW.
LabVIEW itself is shipped with the libOSMesa.so.4 but it is nevertheless not working on my OS.
So I need the sources of this old version to compile on my OS and try again LabVIEW.
The oldest version of mesa on ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/mesa/ is 7.5.?, and those in the directory older-versions are way too old.