[Mesa-users] mesa-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Wonwoo Lee wwlee06 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:47:57 PDT 2013

Hello Brian.

The code querying the renderer simply gives :
OSMesa Renderer = Mesa OffScreen

It is not clear whether my machine uses swrast or not.

By the way, I am trying to build Mesa 9.1.2 with OSMesa option.

./configure --enable-osmesa gives me the following results:

 OSMesa:          libOSMesa
 DRI drivers:     i915 i965 nouveau r200 radeon swrast
 DRI driver dir:  ${libdir}/dri
 GLX:             DRI-based

Does this configuration build OSMesa with llvmpipe you mentioned ?

Best regards,
Wonwoo