[Mesa-users] Version of Mesa3D on Ubuntu 13.10

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:49:34 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Yunzhong Gao wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone built mesa library on Ubuntu 13.10 recently? What is the version
> of mesa3d that is known to work on Ubuntu 13.10? I was trying mesa 10.0.4,
> but I appear to be running into problems with the automake package. Any
> advice? I do not need the latest version of mesa, just some reasonably
> up-to-date version will do. Many thanks,
> - Gao

Take a look at the packages in the xorg-edgers repo:
https://launchpad.net/~xorg-edgers/+archive/ppa

You can get fresh mesa there, or just install the dependencies if you
want to build it yourself. See the source packages for any necessary
patches.

Searching "mesa saucy" on https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+ppas this repo turns up:
https://launchpad.net/~oibaf/+archive/graphics-drivers
which seems like an excellent alternative with latest git of mesa.

Regards,
Tormod