[Mesa-users] Rendering 2-Frame Delay

Hanno Hugenberg hanno.hugenberg at gkmedsys.de
Fri Nov 28 14:36:01 PST 2014

Hi Mesa Team,

i have build Mesa 10.3.3 for windows with llvm 3.4.2 and Visual Studio
2012, running on windows 8.1.

When i am using it with our tools, we have a input-output delay of 2
aditional frames.

Is this due to a bad setting? Or is this a known error?
I had the same problem with Mesa 10.1.0 on Windows 7.

The problem occurs on my local machine with a firepro and also inside a
VM so it might not me hardware relevant.

Is there a setting for prerenderd frames, frame buffering or anything
else that i might have to edit before compiling?

Best Regards,
Hanno