[Mesa-users] Texture coordinates are all zero

Jason Anderssen JAnderssen at exactal.com
Tue Oct 21 14:28:28 PDT 2014

Hi all,

In Mesa 3D (Windows software llvm) all our texture coordinates are coming through as zero.
Our same code works fine with ATI, NVIDIA, and even Angle (which I know uses Direct3D under the covers, but it is an OpenGL ES compliant wrapper).

To verify this, I simply in the shader checked if the texcoord.s is > 0.5 and color green, else blue, and sure enough half the image is green and half is blue with the other drivers, but with Mesa, it is entirely blue. (entirely same program and exe, just different opengl32.dll)

Any ideas what could be causing this?
Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Jason Anderssen
Internet Email Confidentiality Footer: This email and any files transmitted with it contain privileged/confidential information intended for the addressee. Neither the confidentiality of nor any privilege in the email is waived, lost or destroyed by reason that it has been transmitted other than to the addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.