[Mesa-users] Windows build questions...

Thomas Evans tevans72 at me.com
Thu Oct 23 21:48:47 PDT 2014

Hi -

Relatively new to Mesa but have questions about its build and architecture on Windows.

I would like a unified build that has opengl32,glesv1/v2 and egl.

Is this possible?

I seem to easily be able to get this to build with scons such that they all share context via libglapi.dll.

The problem that I have is that the client application I am working with freely mixes GL and GLES and EGL (Windows GL is not in play here).

Not being an opengl expert I am hoping to just allow this to continue for the time being, but by default several APIs seem hit the mesa nop implementation:
glLoadIdentity() for instance.

I build everything via a simple ‘scons target=windows machine=x86 gles=1 libgl-gdi’

I know about building with llvm for shader compiler support, which I will do, but these nop’s on the simple things make me certain that I am missing something basic.

I see implementation for glLoadMatrix in src\mesa\main, so I know something is there.

Thanks,
…tom