[Mesa-users] osmesa with gallium on windows platform

Olivier PENA OPena at isagri.fr
Tue Sep 16 06:40:09 PDT 2014

Hi,
I successfully build osmesa with the new gallium state tracker on windows by adding a new target (gallium-osmesa) in the scons build system. Both llvmpipe and softpipe works.
Since scons is totally stranger to me and I don't know a lot about mesa internals, it would be nice if someone could review and correct the attached patch.

It would be great if we could build gallium osmesa with scons directly from upstream.

Thanks

Ce message a été traité contre les virus par quatre outils différents (Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec et ThreatSeeker).
This message has been scanned for viruses (by Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec and ThreatSeeker).