[Mesa-users] Being shown yacc help screen when compiling

Andoru aekkusu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:49:05 PDT 2014

Nevermind, I managed to compile successfully after I tried to build the git
version of gallium-nine which required me to install bison. When I
configured llvmpipe, it didn't prompt to tell me that I have packages
missing, so I assumed that I had everything I needed.

However I haven't seen any change, even though I've made sure to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH properly and ldconfig -v shows the .so files being in the
path. What else do I need to do to make llvmpipe work?