[Mesa-users] version string for OpenGL not correct?

Benjamin Bellec b.bellec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:54:51 PDT 2015

I opened a ticket on the Techland support.

Here is their reply:
"Thank you for your feedback, we are going to investigate the issue. In the
meantime, please upgrade your OpenGL to 4.4 or newer, as this is the
version that the game actually requires. Lastly, we are sorry for any
inconvenience caused."

This is not unbelievable given that on the Windows side it requires DirectX
11.