[Mesa-users] Question about support for OpenGL 3.2 Core context

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Dec 4 06:10:43 PST 2015

Thanks! Seems the system in question was using llvmpipe which passes ~95%
of our tests when we tell it be a 3.2 context using the environment
variables. For some reason I was thinking llvmpipe was full 3.2 Core.  I
tried playing with softpipe to see if that had better results but it had
significantly more failures. I think the Intel SWR is at the 99% or so mark
now on our tests so that may be a good bet for our pure software rendering.

Thanks Again!
Ken