[Mesa-users] Question about support for OpenGL 3.2 Core context

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Mon Dec 14 17:11:44 PST 2015

Hi Ken,

I'm attaching two patches, one against mesa which implements the new
OSMesaCreateContextAttribs() function, and a second patch against
mesa-demos which tests it with the osdemo.c program.

If you can apply/test, or at least look things over, that'd be great.

The code isn't final, but should be testable.

-Brian