[Mesa-users] Building Mesa 10 for software rendering support only

Rick Irons Rick.Irons at mathworks.com
Tue Feb 10 06:24:52 PST 2015

Thanks.

I ended up trying Mesa 9.2.5 with the following command...

./configure --enable-xlib-glx --disable-driglx-direct --disable-dri

I get an error about the Radeon package version not meeting the minimum version.  Is there a way to disable the Radeon package version check?  I am not interested in supporting any drivers other than software.

Thanks,
Rick