[Mesa-users] Compile MESA with minimum X dependencies

Eric Nicolas erik.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 09:08:56 PST 2015

Hi,

I'd like to compile a wayland+weston environment on an otherwise 'bare'
archlinux. So I'm trying to get MESA to compile with minimum X
dependencies. I'm quite ok with some X-bits but not the whole Xorg if
that's possible. Otherwise I'd like driver for Intel and VMWare too.

So far I installed (not sure they are all needed):
- libxcb
- libxau
- proto
- xcv-proto
- presentproto
- dri3proto
- dri2proto
- glproto
- libdrm
- libpciaccess
- libpthread-stubs

Also I've read that for wayland+weston OpenGL is not required, so I tries:
./configure --disable-opengl

But it still complains for: 'x11-xcb' which I cannot find as a standalone
library, so I guess it comes with the full XOrg implementation...

What would be the correct configure flags for what I'm trying to do ?

Thanks.