[Mesa-users] Give A directFB surface to EGL

刘涛 liutao586 at 163.com
Thu Oct 22 02:19:07 PDT 2015

Thank you very much.  My board is only support DirectFB, EGL and GLES2, and the route "DirectFB->EGL->GLES2" works good on it, but it is hard to debug on my board. So I want to program and debug the route on my PC.  Is it noway?

在 2015-10-22 16:32:58,"Albert Freeman" <albertwdfreeman at gmail.com> 写道: