[Mesa-users] Give A directFB surface to EGL

刘涛 liutao586 at 163.com
Thu Oct 22 05:25:50 PDT 2015

Attachment  need approval and main output see below:

Build options:
  Version                   1.7.6
  Linux powered             yes
  Install prefix            /usr
  Config files in           /usr/etc
  Build shared libs         yes
  Build static libs         no
  Module directory          ${exec_prefix}/lib/directfb-1.7-6
  CC                        gcc
  CXX                       g++
  LD                        /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64
  CPPFLAGS                  -D_REENTRANT
  CFLAGS                    -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-strict-aliasing -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -O3 -g2 -ffast-math -pipe  -D_GNU_SOURCE  -std=gnu99 -Werror-implicit-function-declaration
  CXXFLAGS                  -Wall -Wno-strict-aliasing -std=c++0x -g -O2 -O3 -g2 -ffast-math -pipe  -D_GNU_SOURCE
  LDFLAGS
  LIBS                      -ldl -lrt -lpthread
  DYNLIB                    -ldl
  RTLIB                     -lrt
  THREADFLAGS               -D_REENTRANT
  THREADLIB                 -lpthread

Misc options:
  Multi Application Core    no
  Fusion Kernel Device      yes
  Fusion message size       16384
  Fluxed args size          1024
  One (IPC)                 no
  Voodoo (network support)  no
  Pure Voodoo (net only)    no
  DiVine (virtual input)    no
  FusionDale                no
  Debug supported           yes
  Debug enabled             no
  Trace support             no
  MMX support               yes
  SSE support               yes
  GCC Atomics usage         no
  Network support           yes
  Include all strings       yes
  Software Rendering        yes
  Smooth SW Scaling         no
  Dithering                 none
  Dithering 565             none
  zlib compression          no
  Using setsockopt          yes

Building Tests              no
Building Tools              yes

Building System Modules:
  Linux FBDev support       yes
  Generic /dev/mem support  yes
  Mesa/DRM/KMS support      yes                -I/usr/include/libdrm   -lGLESv2 -lEGL -ldrm -lgbm
  DRM/KMS support           no
  PVR2D                     no
  EGL                       no                 -I/usr/include/libdrm   -lGL -lEGL
  X11 support               yes                   -lX11 -lXext
  X11/VDPAU support         no
  OSX support               no
  SDL support               no
  VNC support               no

Building Window Manager Modules:
  Default                   yes
  UniQuE                    no
  SaWMan                    no

Building Image Provider Modules:
  GIF                       yes
  JPEG                      yes                 -ljpeg
  PNG                       yes                  -I/usr/include/libpng12   -lpng12
  Imlib2                    no
  PNM                       yes
  SVG                       no
  BMP                       yes
  WEBP                      no
  JPEG2000                  no
  MPEG2                     yes
  TIFF                      no

Building Video Provider Modules:
  GIF                       yes
  Video4Linux               yes (v2: no)
  MNG                       no
  Gstreamer                 no (v1: no)
    with FusionSound        no
  AviFile                   no
  Flash                     no
  Libmpeg3                  no
  OpenQuicktime             no
  Xine                      no
  Xine/VDPAU                no
  Swfdec                    no
  FFmpeg                    no

Building Font Modules:
  FreeType2                 yes                 -I/usr/include/freetype2   -lfreetype
  LinoType                  no
  Default font              yes

Building FusionSound        no

Building Graphics Drivers:
  3Dfx Voodoo               yes
  ATI Mach64                yes
  ATI Rage 128              yes
  ATI Radeon                no
  Cirrus EP9X               yes
  Intel i810                yes
  Intel i830                yes
  Matrox                    yes
  NeoMagic                  yes
  NSC Geode                 yes
  nVidia                    yes
  PVR2D                     no
  PXA 3xx                   yes
  Renesas R-Car GP2D        no
  Renesas SH7722/SH7723     no
  S3 Savage                 no
  SiS 315                   yes
  TI Davinci                no
  TI OMAP                   no
  TVIA CyberPro             no
  VIA CLE266                no
  VIA UniChrome             no
  VMWare                    no
  VDPAU                     no
  --
  OpenGL                    yes (GLX: yes)
  OpenGL ES 2.0             yes (Mesa:  yes, PVR2D: no)

  IDirectFBGL-EGL           yes       -I/usr/include/libdrm   -lGL -lEGL

Building Input Drivers:
  DBox2 Remote              no
  DreamBox Remote           no
  Dynapro Touchscreen       no
  ELO Touchscreen           no
  Gunze Touchscreen         no
  H3600 Touchscreen         no
  Input Hub                 yes
  Joystick                  yes
  Keyboard                  yes
  Linux Input               yes
  LiRC                      yes
  MuTouch touchscreen       yes
  Zytronic touchscreen      yes
  PS/2 Mouse                yes
  Serial Mouse              yes
  SonyPI Jogdial            yes
  tslib                     yes                   -lts
  ucb1x00 Touchscreen       no
  WM97xx Touchscreen        yes

在 2015-10-22 20:14:41,"刘涛" <liutao586 at 163.com> 写道:

Sorry ,  add attachment for this time.

在 2015-10-22 20:13:36,"刘涛" <liutao586 at 163.com> 写道:

I use "./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-idirectfbgl-egl" to configure DirectFB-1.7.6 and please see attachment config.log for output.