[Mesa-users] Building Mesa on Windows (Follow up)

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Mon Dec 12 15:59:59 UTC 2016

If there's actual interest in this form the mesa developer coimmunity then
I'd be happy to put some effort on it, but ATM I doubt it since most people
seem to be pretty happy dealing with autotools for most things.  W/o
developer buy-in then it'd be just another thing that would need to be
maintained but seldom used.

That being said, if somebody else wants to champion the idea and get the
support for it, then I'll happily put the work into it.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.
(518) 881-1183