[Mesa-users] LLVMPipe linking error (Mesa 12 RC)

hekoone at inwind.it hekoone at inwind.it
Tue May 31 11:48:01 UTC 2016

I can build SoftPipe with no problems with MSVC 2015 (simply launching scons)
Why I got this LLVMPipe compilation&linking error?

Linking build\windows-x86-debug\util\roundeven_test.exe ...

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'LLVMBitWriter.lib'

scons: *** [build\windows-x86-debug\util\roundeven_test.exe] Error 1181

LLVMBitWriter.lib is of course existing in LLVM folder (LLVM 3.8 compiled on the same system and with no errors)
Can anyone help me? (And maybe guide me to build SWR instead of LLVMPipe, or either)