[Mesa-users] About AVX driver

Edson Contreras Cárdenas edrecon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:43:56 UTC 2016

Hello world,

I was wondering something about OpenSWR and AVX driver in mesa. In the
begining I read that this was an experiment, but later on it was fully
incorporated to Mesa-12.0. I have been using it for a while and time to
time I have some errors in specific machines and I would like to ask:

Is this driver going to be maintained? The current version is stable or it
is still a beta? Where should I ask if I find something interesting to
share?

Thanks in advance for your support and for the answers, I have noticed a
huge increase in my tool performance and I would like to keep using this
AVX driver when its possible.

Regards,
Edson