[Mesa-users] Installing MesaLib, GLUT and demos

Clinton Winant clinton.winant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:15:43 UTC 2017

This from William Mitchell who wrote f90gl:

Either get glut-3.7.1 from the f90gl web page, or get MesaGLUT from the
same place you downloaded Mesa.

Since you initially contacted me because you were having trouble installing
glut-3.7.1, I would suggest you try MesaGLUT first.  IIRC the source code
installs on top of the Mesa source code, so you will probably have to
rebuild Mesa.

As he writes, the package he has, doesnt install on ubuntu, so my last hope
is MesaGLUT