[Mesa-users] Dependency required to build mesa master git tree for drm target (no X)

Alain Toussaint atoussaint1976 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 04:07:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

Since last year, I am building Linux from scratch installation media
(usb keys mainly) and running them. I tried to build, many times, a
wayland + weston only setup and having issues because the mesa
configure script ask for a whole lot of X libraries which I doesn't
necessarily want to include on the final target, nor do I want to build
XWayland.

Is there any ways to build mesa so that it uses libdrm only for glesv1,
glesv2 and egl without including the xcb library, proto files (I did
build dri2proto and dri3proto) and any associated X libraries.

I'm also subscribed to mesa-dev if relevant.

Alain