[Mesa-users] How to compile mainline mesa with experimental compilers and standards (C++17 and C11)

John Jackson jjaxse2017 at techie.com
Sat Nov 4 04:05:49 UTC 2017

Philipp,

I went ahead and tried that on a very cpu intensive game scorched earth 3d, which is on my github, with about a similar update standard concept and it really did improve performance by a noticeable difference, it also shrunk the stripped -O3 compiled binary by 19%.  As far as the 32 bit version of mesa goes, I may try it since it compiles nicely!