[Mesa-users] libGL.so.1.6.0 using rpath

Rick Irons Rick.Irons at mathworks.com
Sun Sep 24 10:54:20 UTC 2017

Hi - I was able to avoid the issue by running my app with libglapi.so.0.0.0 in addition to libgl.so.1.6.0.   Previously, we only needed libgl.so.1.6.0 to run our app.  For some reason, not using TLS forces us to include libglapi as well.  Is this intended?   After some additional investigation yesterday, I suspect that we shouldn't have to include libglapi.so.   I was going to try rebuilding using the disable sharable glapi option to see if that made any difference.  Ideally, we would prefer not to add the new libglapi.so dependency.   Thanks for any help that you can offer.    Rick