[Mesa-users] libGL.so.1.6.0 using rpath

Rick Irons Rick.Irons at mathworks.com
Mon Sep 25 22:00:44 UTC 2017

All builds are performed in a fresh build area.

I added the disable sharable glapi option along with the option to disable TLS earlier in the day today.  That appeared to do the trick and created a libGL.so.1.6.0 that doesn't require libglapi.  I am still in the process of testing these changes.

Thanks,
Rick