[Mesa-users] failed VCE resume (-110) info

xzj8b3 xzj8b3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:28:43 UTC 2018

Hi, I wanted to ask whether such an error could find a resolution, because
it slows down the boot process with continuous error screens ... and maybe
more technical assistance in order to provide more detail as possible about
that error cosich ' you can finally find a resolution!

Thank you very much now I add dmesg into hope may be useful or look forward
to info on commands that shall be given to better detect the problem.

Intel Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller
Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Mars [Radeon HD 8530M/R5 M240]
x 11 (X.org 119.6) drivers: i915, radeon Resolution: 1366 x 768 @ 60.00 hz
Intel Haswell 4.5 Mesa Mesa DRI Mobile version: 18.0.5

Seguimi su Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/IvanDeFelice>  Seguimi su
Twitter <https://twitter.com/xzj8b3>  Seguimi su Istagram
<https://www.instagram.com/ivan_e_toby/> Seguimi su Pinterest
<https://it.pinterest.com/Ivan_e_Toby/>