[Mesa-users] Shifting to soong build system

Amit Agrawal aamit1320 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:51:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am using mesa 19.0.3. I have also checked the latest mesa branch. I can
clearly see that mesa is still using the make based build system which is
written in Android.mk. As we know that Android has already announced tol
stop supporting Android.mk from Oreo and would shift to SOONG build system.
They've not discontinued the support yet but they've said that it'll be
depricated in Android-Q (Android 10) onwards.

What are your plans for shifting it to Android.bp?
If you people are working to port it, When can we expexct this support in
mesa?

Thanks,
Amit Agrawal