[Mesa-users] Mesa 18.3 swrast

Ruslan Kabatsayev b7.10110111 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:43:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

I think the proper solution is to choose the appropriate RGB visual in
the first place, instead of RGBA one. Namely, for e.g. glxgears you
can try editing its source to add GLX_ALPHA_SIZE attribute set to 0 in
the set of attributes passed to glXChooseVisual. This would instruct
glXChooseVisual to choose the visual with smallest alpha buffer.

Regards,
Ruslan