[Mesa-users] Regarding polling or IRQ from hardware decoder

Amit Agrawal aamit1320 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:12:10 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am using mesa 18.3. I am a beginner. I know that the decoding begins in
'radeon_dec_end_frame' call. But I wanted to know that where does it wait
for the decoder or how does it know that the job is done? Is there any
polling, ISR or callback kind of implementation which I am missing. Please
let me know. I wanted to observe the actual time that the decoder takes for
a block of data or a frame.
Where does the actual decoding starts and where is the call to the hardware?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Agrawal