[ANN] ModemManager 1.2-rc1

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Tue Dec 17 02:51:27 PST 2013

Am Montag, 16. Dezember 2013, 12:40:20 schrieben Sie:
> On 16/12/13 10:34, Aleksander Morgado wrote:

> If anyone interested, there is now an up-to-date branch with QMI support
> for ZTE modems: 'aleksander/zte-qmi'
..

> Tests appreciated with that branch and ZTE/QMI devices.

I tested three devices with zte/qmi postive:

K3565-Z (branding vodafone)
MF821D (branding O2) (also IPv6)
K5006-Z (branding vodafone) (also IPv6)

Every test was at least 20min long. Some traffic - websites an OS-UPdates..
simple-connect  and simple-disconnect worked as expected without errors.

I checked also the Windows behavior. There are drivers for both serial modem
and NIC, but NIC ("ndis") is used.

Thomas