QMI IPv6 crashes

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Thu Apr 17 09:29:14 PDT 2014

Sorry for the top posting. It's just too difficult to do proper quoting on this android thing...

In good Norwegian tradition I'm up in the mountains for easter, trying to find the last remains of winter now that spring is finally here :-)

But I'll test the branch on my ipv6 capable qmi devices (MC7710 and E392) when I'm back in Tuesday.

As for the bug, that looks like it's failing on a ND packet for ::? Don't remember if we send something like that. I guess we should not, since qmi devices appear as real Ethernet devices, if we ignore the various firmware bugs. But maybe a USB and/or IP packet snoop could reveal something suspicious?

Bjørn