compatability list

Marc Murphy marcmltd at marcm.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 01:50:47 PST 2014

Sounds good but beware I have had all kinds of trouble with MC8705 and SUPL.  Even had Sierra head office on it trying to get it to work but they couldn't.   Its in the manual and you can enter the IP for the SUPL server but the firmware refuses to use it.
I would make a test with the AT commands first to make sure its supported.

Regards
Marc