MU736 reboots itself just after connection started

Ben Chan benchan at chromium.org
Tue Jan 28 11:28:08 PST 2014

Unfortunately the log didn't tell much, but I suspect the issue may be at
the firmware level or at the USB level. Was the modem working before? Did
you see any warnings/errors from the kernel? Which version of kernel /
Linux distro did you use? Was the modem on USB2 or USB3, and what USB
controller was it connected to?